BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
ss233
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 MW M3 6MT

Got Rear-Ended :-( Body Shop recommendations

Yesterday I got rear ended close to my place in SF. I was stopped at a red light and this guy in a Toyota Highlander just drove right in

The bumper would need to be replaced along with the reinforcements. And the airbag light came on with a message about the passenger seat belt tensioner. Now the issue is that no one was sitting in the passenger seat.

Does anyone has experience with the Weatherford BMW body shop? I am currently at the dealership running scans and see what the warning is about!!

Any ideas/suggestions?

2012 E92 M3 Mineral White 6MT
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss233 View Post
Yesterday I got rear ended close to my place in SF. I was stopped at a red light and this guy in a Toyota Highlander just drove right in

The bumper would need to be replaced along with the reinforcements. And the airbag light came on with a message about the passenger seat belt tensioner. Now the issue is that no one was sitting in the passenger seat.

Does anyone has experience with the Weatherford BMW body shop? I am currently at the dealership running scans and see what the warning is about!!

Any ideas/suggestions?
You would probably have been luck in the regional forums.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
Wei718
Major
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss233 View Post

Any ideas/suggestions?
Other than dealership body shops,
I would highly recommend Sunny Autobody in the Nob Hill district for your body repairs.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
immamac
Private
Rep
Drives: none

This is my worst fear. I don't know what I'd do if someone hit me, I think its a given that I'd freak out non violently. Good luck with the repairs I don't know anywhere in SF to do it, if you were in central Texas I'd recommend a place I know that does outstanding work.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #5
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

My 330 ZHP was totaled because a guy rear ended me a stop sign HARD. That car was a tank and we had our belts on so walked away like in never happened. Sorry to hear your going though this.
Appreciate 0