BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

Mporium BMW

08-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
BIU
Captain
Rep
Drives: M

WTB: Dinan Fixed Camber Plates

Hey all,

Looking for a set of Dinan camber plates..

BNIB... Used... Hit me up

TIA
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2013, 11:42 PM   #2
kaiv
IG: limited.slip
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 in a 325i Touring body!

The Dinan "plates" I had briefly. They don't provide enough camber for optimal performance.

Just buy a set of real camber plates

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=861370
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #3
BIU
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiv View Post
The Dinan "plates" I had briefly. They don't provide enough camber for optimal performance.

Just buy a set of real camber plates

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=861370
TBH I did consider your GC setup...

However taking my usage in considerations (DD, No track time, Just needing an additonal 0.5-0.7 degrees to complete my aggressive front stance), it seemed that the Dinan fixed plates would be a more fitting choice? (Lower priced, Brand new, Less possibility of NVH..etc)

I just couldnt get around paying the extra $$ for adjustable plates when I know I wont be needing/utilizing the extra benefits (Adjustability, >3 degrees ..etc)

With that said, if you are keen on clearing them out you can PM me and we will see if something can be worked out (I just did not want to be seen as a lowballer hence I did not inquire further on your plates)

Back on topic Dinan plates BNIB or used please hit me up, thanks!

Last edited by BIU; 08-19-2013 at 01:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
SpiralOut
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5Mc

I was looking for these as well.... could not find any used so bought new and received them earlier this week. Have not installed them yet. Just as FYI, these things are like almost 1/4" thick so they will raise the front up a bit. I have Swift Spec-R lowering springs on the way so not a big deal for me. The plates are actually a lot thicker than i thought they would be though.

I had these plates on my 335i as well and were really happy with them. I actually switched from vorshlags to these. Adjustable is great, but with my static dinan plates and coilovers I was at –2.3 camber in the front which worked perfectly for the track and was still fairly gently for my street tires (my car was a daily driver as well). I hope to get around the same result on the M3 with the static plates and the lowering springs. We'll see…. Hopefully will receive everything and can install over labor day weekend.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
BIU
Captain
Rep

Went with a set of GC camber plates at last

Mods please close thread, thank you!
Appreciate 0