BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
M3LOYALTY
Registered
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MCOUPE

Info on BMW Individual Options

Thankfully, being in Toronto, it allows me to take advantage of BMW's Individual options which are generally excluded from the US Market.

After ordering my 2003 M3, I regretted not purchasing the M Alcantara Interior. I loved my Imola Red, but I always felt jealous seeing cars with that beautiful, heritage based M Alcantara Interior.

I've decided that I will not go throw this again with the new M3.

I am planning on going through BMW Individual and ordering extended M Alcantara Interior: Extended means on the dash, on the steering wheel..everywhere!

Can people who have experience ordering through BMW Individual chime in for me? I would be interested in knowing if the M Alcantara extended is available. Reason I ask is because I recall seeing extended Imola and Estoril interiors and was wondering if the same can be had with the M Alcantara.

Kind Regards,

Aly Damji (Formely Mr.D on M3Forum and Roadfly)
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #2
dan6470
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3LOYALTY View Post
Thankfully, being in Toronto, it allows me to take advantage of BMW's Individual options which are generally excluded from the US Market...
You had to throw that in there didn't you?....just rub it in why don't ya!
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2007, 08:41 PM   #3
M3LOYALTY
Registered
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MCOUPE

Its okay, you can still brag that whilst our currency is higher, Americans still pay 20% less for the identical car!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #4
The CSL
For the love of ///M3
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Peugeot 306 XSI 16v

You sir, will be a god if you get this. I expect pics! Alcantara and cloth is way better than leather to me.

As to Individual, if you have the money, they can do it. Real Individual goes beyond some extra colour choices in the brochures.